Home » Risographs
Riso Kagaku Corporation launched its first risograph in 1980, and since then, in response to the growing needs of users, continues to improve the manufactured devices.
Risographs are now widely used where it is necessary to quickly and cheaply make from 15 prints to several thousand monochrome copies - that is, when the circulation can be burdensome for a conventional printer or copier and not large enough for offset. They are ideal for the online printing of various forms, leaflets, brochures, instructions, envelopes and leaflets, and therefore confidently occupied their niche wherever there is a need for replication - in government agencies, schools, universities and medical institutions, and in industry. printing houses, financial structures.
All RISO models have the key advantages for risographers:
The risograph does not require time to warm up and is ready to work immediately after turning on. Print speed in different models varies from 60 to 185 copies per minute, ie in 8 hours of operation one machine can make more than 88 thousand copies. The lack of heating process also allows you to use the machine almost 24 hours a day.
When printing on a risograph, a significant part of the cost of circulation is a fixed cost of making the master and his initial painting. Therefore, with the increase in circulation, the cost of one copy will only decrease.
3. Ease of operation.
It is no more difficult to work on a risograph than on a copier, which allows you to easily and quickly, without the help of a professional printer, print almost printed copies of leaflets, booklets, price lists, etc.
4. Excellent image quality.
The resolution of the risograph when scanning and printing - up to 600 dots per inch, and the achievement of optimal results is facilitated by special image processing modes.
5. Absolute ecological purity.
Risographs are completely harmless to humans and the environment. Unlike laser printers, they do not emit any harmful substances during operation and do not heat up, and consumables are made from natural, environmentally friendly products.
Risography technology is used to create printed products that are used in various fields:
|Areas of activity||What is printed on a risograph|
|Formation||Textbooks, manuals, manuals, research papers, conference proceedings|
|Institutions, organizations||Forms, forms, circular letters, envelopes, schedules, instructions|
|Printing houses, copy centers||Regional newspapers, small editions, books, brochures, booklets, posters, calendars, advertising materials|
|Industry||Technical passports, instructions for use, accompanying documentation, warranty cards|
|Medicine||Medical cards, prescription forms, annotations to medications, descriptions of treatment courses|
|Government||Decrees, resolutions, materials of meetings, draft laws, methodical decrees, documentation|
|Financial structures||Bulletins, quotation letters, payment statements, forms for savings banks, reporting documents|
|Materials for election campaigns, leaflets, questionnaires, materials for mailing|
|Religion||Sermons, addresses to the flock, spiritual literature, brochures|
- 1. Highest performance in the world (up to 160 full color pages per minute).
- Riso ComColor GD 9630/9631 - the fastest printers in its class. They can print 1,000 full-color one-sided copies in about 6 minutes - on average, 5 times faster than a regular office printer.
- 2. Very low cost of the print.
- The paint of each of the four colors (cyan, magenta, yellow, black and gray) comes in one liter cartridges. According to the international standard ISO / IEC 24712, one liter of black ink at a standard print density of four drops is enough for 91,200 prints, and a liter of color ink for 140,000 prints.
- 3. High reliability and low service costs
- ComColor printers are designed for heavy print loads and are designed for long-term use. Proven durability of printers guarantees more than one million prints (maximum print volume - 1 million copies per month), and due to the fact that the printing process does not use heat, the printers easily cope with any peak loads and have no restrictions on continuous use. The equipment is unpretentious in work and does not demand frequent replacement of spare parts that allows to minimize downtime and to avoid interruptions with the press.
- 4. Environmental cleanliness and low energy consumption
- Compared to other productive machines, ComColor printer technology is an environmentally friendly type of printing. The printers do not heat up, do not pollute the workplace and the environment with ozone or other harmful substances, have a natural ink composition and meet the standards of the Energy Star program.
In addition, the new models began to consume even less energy than their predecessors. For example, the power consumption during printing will be only 0.15 W-h per page.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org